Syntax Coloring - Can we code to this?

  • davidmonast
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2006
      The coloring syntax available to us is very standard to html syntax.
      I have a few words/phrases I would like to have highlighted, bolded,
      colored...

      Does anyone know how to code a clip to modify the displayed contents?
      Any suggestions to another method?
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2006
        davidmonast wrote:
        > The coloring syntax available to us is very standard to html syntax.
        > I have a few words/phrases I would like to have highlighted, bolded,
        > colored...
        >
        > Does anyone know how to code a clip to modify the displayed contents?
        > Any suggestions to another method?

        david,

        Are you speaking of coloring, bolding, etc., text within the text
        editor? And if you're speaking of NoteTab Pro, as yet, there is no
        syntax coloring other than 'html' that I know of.

        ºvº
        06.06.08_13.53
        "Cooking I; Bringing Back Bacon, Eggs and Butter."
        hrs ø hsavage@...