Re: multiple favorite folders

  • tiptoebasoon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2006
      Alec, thanks for posting... not off-the-wall, on-target!

      After learning there wasn't a way to designate alternate Favorites
      folders within NTP, I had decided to make a set of macros to rename
      the folders, but wasn't quite sure how to accomplish the name-
      shuffling. Your post clued me into the method of deleting the files in
      Favorites and copying in a new set. So Thanks.

      I'm also looking at 'Junction' to see if I can make any sense of it.

      --tiptoebasoon
      clicking notetabs daily since super 2.63