Re: [NTB] multiple favorite folders

  • Alex Plantema
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2006
      Op donderdag 1 juni 2006 07:23 schreef tiptoebasoon:

      > I've made a couple sets of favorites for big projects, and I can
      > choose which to load by changing which folder is named 'Favorites';
      > but is it possible to specify alternative folders of favorites, which
      > could be loaded, with say, different shortcuts?

      You can create more than one group (category) of favourites using Favorites, Categories, New Category.
      Make the new category the default in order to add files to it.

      You can also create more categories without using Notetab, by putting more than one fvr file in the Favorites folder.

      If you wish to use keyboard shortcuts, you can underline a character in the fvr file name by preceding it with an ampersand (&).
      You can use ampersands in the file names listed in the fvr files as well.

      Alex.