Re: multiple favorite folders

  • tiptoebasoon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2006
      Thanks DAVE

      If you're suggesting that chaining files with comas in the parameter
      might create a discrete set, I found '/F=apples,tangelos' loads all
      favorite files as usual, including apples.fvr and tangelos.fvr, plus
      creates and loads as default 'apples,tangelos.fvr'.

      BTW, is there a way to designate alternate .ini files for NTP?

      --tiptoebasoon

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "dave" <dmc43959@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      > you can have multiple favorite files though why not
      favorite.Fr,favorite.fvr
      > same folder.
      > THANKYOU DAVE M

      named 'Favorites';
      > > but is it possible to specify alternative folders of favorites,
      which
      > > could be loaded, with say, different shortcuts?
    • Alex Plantema
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2006
        Op donderdag 1 juni 2006 07:23 schreef tiptoebasoon:

        > I've made a couple sets of favorites for big projects, and I can
        > choose which to load by changing which folder is named 'Favorites';
        > but is it possible to specify alternative folders of favorites, which
        > could be loaded, with say, different shortcuts?

        You can create more than one group (category) of favourites using Favorites, Categories, New Category.
        Make the new category the default in order to add files to it.

        You can also create more categories without using Notetab, by putting more than one fvr file in the Favorites folder.

        If you wish to use keyboard shortcuts, you can underline a character in the fvr file name by preceding it with an ampersand (&).
        You can use ampersands in the file names listed in the fvr files as well.

        Alex.