multiple favorite folders

  • tiptoebasoon
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2006
      I've made a couple sets of favorites for big projects, and I can
      choose which to load by changing which folder is named 'Favorites';
      but is it possible to specify alternative folders of favorites, which
      could be loaded, with say, different shortcuts?
    • C. H. Sulka (Digital Technology, Inc.)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12 7:12 AM
        In Digests 1777 through 1781 there was a request for a way
        to have multiple favorites file operation. I was wondering
        if the PROJECT MANAGER clip would serve?