Re: [NTB] unsubscribe me pls

  • William Starin
    Message 1 of 9 , May 22, 2006
      unsubscribe me pls lupso @ inna.net lupso@...
    • Julie
      Message 2 of 9 , May 22, 2006
        Another who obviously doesn't read directions, but 'tis done anyway...

        Message 3 of 9 , May 22, 2006
          Hi Julie,

          Thank you for unsub'n the member, but in the future, please
          don't. Have them use the proper channels, less they get expecting
          that "unsubscribe me pls" is the way you do it. Methinks maybe
          this one was getting off anyway and wanting to leave with a
          chuckle. ;)

          Thanks!
          Jody

          http://www.notetab.net/faq/ntb