RE: [NTB] unsubscribe me pls

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 9 , May 22, 2006
      Actually it's also in the header info that I see in Eudora, but I'm
      sure lots of folks have squelched headers :-).

      He was gone yesterday though, so no one but people (hopefully) who
      know how to unsub are reading this now ;-).

      Julie

      At 5/22/2006 06:35 AM, bruce.somers@... wrote:

      >Yes, it does, way way down at the bottom, following the list of
      >
      >Quite clearly. few people scroll way down there, just for the exercise.
      >
      >Bruce
    • William Starin
      Message 2 of 9 , May 22, 2006
      • Julie
        Message 3 of 9 , May 22, 2006
          Another who obviously doesn't read directions, but 'tis done anyway...

          Message 4 of 9 , May 22, 2006
            Hi Julie,

            Thank you for unsub'n the member, but in the future, please
            don't. Have them use the proper channels, less they get expecting
            that "unsubscribe me pls" is the way you do it. Methinks maybe
            this one was getting off anyway and wanting to leave with a
            chuckle. ;)

            Thanks!
            Jody

            http://www.notetab.net/faq/ntb