Re: [NTB] insert date/time in other applications

    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2006
      Hi vclawson2000,

      >I use NoteTab light to insert clips in other applications.
      >However, I can't figure out how to get notetab to insert the
      >current data/time. Any help would be appreciated.

      Please post this question on the Clips list. See the bottom after
      this perhaps useful information...

      You might find some of the following links useful...

      + Various Documents and Jody's NoteTab Site
      + Clipbook/Clip Tutorial, Write Your Own Clips!
      + Online FAQ and Download in Outline Format
      + Aid4Mail
      + Discussion Mailing Lists

      Extra Help for NoteTab's Clipbar (and basic Clip editing)
      http://www.notetab.net/html/clipbar.htm

      Clipbook Repository: http://www.notetab.com/libraries.php

      NoteTab's Comparison Chart
      http://www.notetab.net/html/chart.htm

      Clipbook Clip Writing Tutorial by Jody Adair
      http://www.notetab.net/html/cliptut.htm <-- Coming in the future...
      http://www.notetab.net/zip/cliptut.zip <-- Available now!
      (Unzip/extract to NoteTab's Libraries folder.)

      From the NoteTab Fookes Software Support Desk by Jody Adair
      http://www.notetab.net/faq/ntb <-- Online Now!!!...
      http://www.notetab.net/faq/ntb/faq-ntb.otl.zip <-- Outline format...
      From the Fookes Software Support Desk (mbg,a4m, etc.) <-- Coming in the future...

      All You Want and do Not Want to Know About the NoteTab Upgrade Procedure :)
      http://www.notetab.net/html/howupdate.htm

      CD-ROM Information
      http://www.notetab.net/html/cd-info.htm

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page (my personal NoteTab site)
      Get many useful free Clips and Libraries: http://www.notetab.net

      Other software that you may find useful; I use the most of it
      daily. They are at my affiliates site:

      Sojourner's Five Wink Software: http://www.sojourner.us/software

      A lot of it integrates directly and seamlessly in NoteTab like
      the most excellent thesaurus WordWeb! (freeware and shareware
      versions - it replaces NoteTab's so that when you press F11 it
      brings up the word that the cursor is on. It is a must download!)

      Other software that integrates with NoteTab is CSE HTML
      Validator, a must have for web page authors, and TopStyle, a CSS
      editor; freeware and shareware versions available too! Both work
      off NoteTab's Tools menu and customizable shortcuts can be made
      for them. When CSE HTML Validator is used a Clipbook Library is
      created that has the Clips for the errors, warnings, messages,
      and when you click on one it brings you right to the line with
      the problem. There's a number of other excellent software
      programs listed there as well. Thanks for taking the time to
      visit it:

      Sojourner's Five Wink Software: http://www.sojourner.us/software

      Convert and Archive your eMail - over 20 email formats supported!
      http://www.aid4mail.com (Fookes Software Main Site)
      http://www.fookes.us/aid4mail (Jody's Affialite Site, Tutorial's Coming!)

      Fookes Software Products Page
      http://www.fookes.com/products.php (Fookes Software Main Site)
      http://www.fookes.us (Jody's Affialite Site)

      You may sign up for the different Fookes Software discussion mailing
      lists from either of the links below. Please take a minute or so and
      read this. There are many lists and your help in posting messages
      properly to the different lists is greatly appreciated.

      _Please_ read the following to see what list to send messages to and
      some basic guidelines to follow. It is very important to keep the
      lists running efficiently, getting faster replies, getting replies
      from the best qualified/expert people, searching archives, and other
      things as well.

      - Use a descriptive Subject: line to begin with! This is important!
      Newbie Needs Help and similar Subject lines should be changed
      immediately to an appropriate Subject such as:

      Files Keep Opening When I Open NoteTab (was Re: [NTB] Newbie Needs Help)
      Basic Help With Web Pages (was Re: [NTB] Help)
      Need Clip to Reformat HTML <head>...</head> (was Re: [Clip] Need Clip)

      - Messages should be referred/redirected to the appropriate lists such as
      Clip questions to the Clips list, HTML to the ntb-HTML list. You can Cc:
      the sender of a Clips question and send your reply to the Clips list. Or,
      Reply and Cc: the Clips list stating you will Reply on the Clips list.

      - Delete text from your replies that is not needed to understand your
      reply - strip footers, and extra text that is not needed.

      - If the content of the messages change drastically from the Subject
      line, please change the Subject line or start a new Subject with
      the same message body of the last message received that you are
      replying to and changing the Subject. Don't forget to leave
      the original Subject in like: Re: [NH] Frames Using CSS (was How do
      I blockquote?) for people that are using filters and so the same
      message thread can be followed easier.

      - Discussion of software other than Fookes Software is only allowed
      on the Off-Topic list and encouraged! Feel free to recommend
      competitive software on the Off-Topic list as well. When replying
      say from the Basic List and it needs to go to the Clips list,
      then send it there and copy the poster in a private message to
      the person you are wanting to help letting them know you moved it
      to the Clips list. They can sign up for it via the bottom of
      every [NTB] message or go to http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      - Keep the conversation clean; all age groups are on the list and
      cussing/cursing offends many people! TIA :)

      + WHICH LIST to post on???

      Clips or Scripts list for them.

      are for discussion of those programs.

      Discussion mailing list subscribing and unsubscribing:
      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      lists.

      Happy Clip'n!

      Convert your eMail programs... Aid4Mail: http://www.fookes.us/aid4mail

      Freeware and Shareware; some seamleesly integrates with NoteTab:
      http://www.sojourner.us/software