Re: [NTB] .LOG feature has changed?

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2006
      Jody wrote:
      > Hi zeasor,
      >
      >> When I opened previous version of NoteTab Light with the .LOG feature,
      >> the current date/time was inserted followed by the cursor, ready for
      >> entry. The current version (4.95) opens with cursor ABOVE the
      >> appended date/time. Anyone know how to coax it to open with the
      >> cursor BELOW the appended date/time?
      >
      > I forget how it works in v4.95 and don't have the time to check,
      > but in the v5 beta the date filter under the Tools tab in options
      > accepts the ^p token for a cr/lf.
      >
      > Happy Tab'n,
      > Jody Adair

      zeasor, Jody,

      I had time to check, I don't believe I'm nearly as busy as Jody. In
      version 4.95 and the beta the .log feature uses the date-time filter in
      View > Options > Tools. With respect to this inquiry zeasor needs to
      add something on this order, yyyyy.mm.dd hh:nn:ss^P, to the Date Filter
      option.

      If the format of date being produced now is satisfactory he may need
      only add ^p, caretP, to the end of the filter string.

      Using .log should now produce date and/or time as the filter shows and
      the cursor will be on the line following.

      ºvº
      06.05.15_15.31
      "Errors have been made. Others will be blamed."
      hrs ø hsavage@...