Re[4]: Comments in Clips was Re[2]: CLIPSYNTAX.TXT

  • Kay Roath
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 1998
      26.08.1998 7:10 AM Nicole Simon wrote

      > and adding .clb to the .html section?

      > not 'that' nice but easily replacable once Eric makes the syntax
      > highlightning.

      Great idea! Works well in a document tab - makes it light & not
      so obtrusive but no colors in Clips tab where I spend 99.9% of
      my clip time :(.

      --- Grandma Kay - NoteTab Tips & Clips weekly Newsletter
      notetab-tips-subscribe@...
      **new subscribers** - Important info & past issues
      http://www.bigfoot.com/~freedom9