Re: Click in Notetab causes attempt to open file in browser

  • ideliabar
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2006
      Problem solved. Thank you, Jeff, hsavage, and Jacues. You were all
      right.

      It was a mouse problem that occurred only in Notetab because
      "Tools/Quick Open Links" option had been set in Notetab :-)

      Since the problem was occurring only in Notetab, it didn't occur to me
      that the mouse was bad. I had previously looked for an updated driver
      but couldn't find one. Replacing the mouse ended the problem.

      ideliabar