[NTS] Setting margins

  • N. M. Wallace
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2006
      Hi,

      I recently upgraded from Note Tab Light to Standard. I'm pretty happy,
      except that I can't for the life of me figure out how to set margins
      on screen. I'd like to have the lines wrap at around 150 columns, but
      without putting in hard breaks. What seems to happen is that when I
      try using Modify > Reformat Lines, I get hard line breaks that make it
      look awful when I paste it into Live Journal. If I don't do the
      reformat lines, but just change the wrap to column and reopen the
      document, nothing changes. I've looked through the help files, but
      they don't seem to explain how to do what I'm trying to do.

      Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

      Nancy M. Wallace @}----- rose.noire@...

      "No boom *today*. Boom tomorrow. There's always boom tomorrow."
      Lt. Commander Susan Ivanova