Re: [NTB] Hyperlink With a Non-Outline Document

  • loro
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2006
      R Shapp wrote:
      >Is it possible to hyperlink to specific labels within a non-outline document?
      >For example, if I have a unique string of characters like "abc5" in a text
      >document, is it possible to configure NoteTab to jump to the location of that
      >string by double clicking on "[::abc5]" within the document?
      >
      >I tried doing exactly what I described, and NoteTab is searching for that
      >string, but it is doing so in some other recently opened document. What must
      >I do to direct the search to the current document?

      Has the document ever been saved to disk? The document can be "unsaved" as
      in modified, but it must exist as a disk file. The only times I've gotten
      odd error messages are with temp files.

      Lotta
    • R Shapp
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2006
        Hi Lotta,

        <<Has the document ever been saved to disk?>>

        That's it!

        I saved the text file, and now the hyperlink is working perfectly. Many
        thanks!!!

        Ray Shapp