sound on copy

  • skopros
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2006
      my notetab (when minimized) used to give me a sound when i copied
      something until i upgraded my browser to netscape 7.2...i want my bonk
      back..any suggestions how to retreive my sound???...i'm a novice
      thanx
      skopros
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2006
        skopros wrote:
        > my notetab (when minimized) used to give me a sound when i copied
        > something until i upgraded my browser to netscape 7.2...i want my bonk
        > back..any suggestions how to retreive my sound???...i'm a novice
        > thanx
        > skopros

        skopros,

        Try clicking, in NoteTab, View > Options > Tools tab, at the bottom of
        the dialog you can select, or, re-select an appropriate wav or other
        sound file.

        ºvº
        06.05.03_12.35
        -Newspaper HeadLine...