Re: [NTB] Minimize program? - correction

  • loro
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2006
      I wrote:
      >Same as in Windows. Alt+0 N. Click on the little red icon on the title bar
      >to see the shortcuts

      Darn! I always do that! I think of the spacebar as 0 for some peculiar reason.

      Alt+Spacebar N

      There.
      Lotta
    • Christine
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2006
        Hmmmm... Lotta, thanks.
        Alt+0 changes my clip library, and the N does nothing.
        The little red icon helpfully offersw - as Minimize.

        I haven't thought about it in Windows forever, so I don't know that I
        ever knew this, either.

        I'll keep fiddling.
        Christine