Re: [NTB] Minimize program?

  • loro
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2006
      Christine wrote:
      >I'm drawing a blank -- if I ever knew this.
      >What's the keyboard command to minimize NoteTab Pro, either just down
      >or to the systray?

      Same as in Windows. Alt+0 N. Click on the little red icon on the title bar
      to see the shortcuts.

      Lotta
    • loro
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2006
        I wrote:
        >Same as in Windows. Alt+0 N. Click on the little red icon on the title bar
        >to see the shortcuts

        Darn! I always do that! I think of the spacebar as 0 for some peculiar reason.

        Alt+Spacebar N

        There.
        Lotta
      • Christine
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2006
          Hmmmm... Lotta, thanks.
          Alt+0 changes my clip library, and the N does nothing.
          The little red icon helpfully offersw - as Minimize.

          I haven't thought about it in Windows forever, so I don't know that I
          ever knew this, either.

          I'll keep fiddling.
          Christine