Minimize program?

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2006
      I'm drawing a blank -- if I ever knew this.
      What's the keyboard command to minimize NoteTab Pro, either just down
      or to the systray?

      I'm not finding it in help. I thought it would be in View....

      Thanks,
      Christine
    • loro
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2006
        Christine wrote:
        >I'm drawing a blank -- if I ever knew this.
        >What's the keyboard command to minimize NoteTab Pro, either just down
        >or to the systray?

        Same as in Windows. Alt+0 N. Click on the little red icon on the title bar
        to see the shortcuts.

        Lotta
      • loro
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2006
          I wrote:
          >Same as in Windows. Alt+0 N. Click on the little red icon on the title bar
          >to see the shortcuts

          Darn! I always do that! I think of the spacebar as 0 for some peculiar reason.

          Alt+Spacebar N

          There.
          Lotta
        • Christine
          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2006
            Hmmmm... Lotta, thanks.
            Alt+0 changes my clip library, and the N does nothing.
            The little red icon helpfully offersw - as Minimize.

            I haven't thought about it in Windows forever, so I don't know that I
            ever knew this, either.

            I'll keep fiddling.
            Christine