Search for outlines

  • claesgn43
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2006
      This may be considered an issue belonging to the off-topic list. My
      apologies if that is the case.

      Does anybody know if it is possible to convince Google Desktop to
      index .otl-files? That would really be nice.

      TIA

      //Claes
    • Jacques Turbé
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2006
        2006/4/30, claesgn43 <claesgn43@...>:

        > Does anybody know if it is possible to convince Google Desktop to
        > index .otl-files? That would really be nice.

        Try this plugin : Larry's Any Text File Indexer 1.00 by Larry Gadea
        (Index any file extension specified as plaintext)

        or switch from Google Desktop to Copernic :)

        --
        Jacques
        • GTD styled TW notebook : http://avm.free.fr/en_PimliPoche2.html
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2 9:37 AM