Re: [NTB] setting the path for backup files

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29 2:59 PM
      Hi Mike,

      It wasn't a Clip question. :-) I turned it into one though. I was
      not trying to spank you with a wet noodle across the eyeball. :)
      The answer to your original question as is, "no," there is not a
      way to set a path to make the backups in a certain folder. It is
      on the wishlist to do though. I cannot say when that will be
      done. (I was adding suggestions on ways to make backups for tips
      for anybody that wants to tackle it on the Clips list. :)

      >>You need to signup for the Clips list if you want to ask
      >>questions about writing Clips or asking somebody to write them
      >>for you. See me comments below...
      >>
      >> >Is it possible to set the path for backup files?

      > No, there's not a way to set the path for the backup files. The
      > only work-around that I can think of is to make a Clip to use
      > on your default Clipbar in registered versions of NoteTab that
      > you would click on to save the file somewhere you specify. You
      > could also have an OnClose Clip event to save all open files to
      > a specific folder, and also put it on the Clipbar. (You can
      > signup for the Clips or OffTopic lists at the bottom of every
      > NoteTab Basic list [NTB] message as well.)

      Happy Clip'n!

      Convert your eMail programs... Aid4Mail: http://www.fookes.us/aid4mail

      Freeware and Shareware; some seamleesly integrates with NoteTab:
      http://www.sojourner.us/software