NoteTab as default txt file editor

  • essinger2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 1:48 PM
      Hello,

      I recently had to reinstall Pro version of NoteTab, and have tried to
      changed the defaults for .HTML and .TXT to open NoteTab instead of the
      M$ puny editors.

      What is happening is - I double click on a txt file, and NoteTab Pro
      starts up, but the file does not get loaded. It also does that when I
      right click on a .htm document and click OPEN WITH NoteTab Pro. Pro
      starts, but the file is not loaded.

      Any idea what gives or how to fix it? Thanks!

      Pro is version 4.95/np

      Jim