Re: [NTB] Displaying html as webpage

  • loro
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2006
      Hi Cikgu,

      >I installed notetab because of a tip that one can edit template for a
      >blog in notetab and have it displayed as a webpage without having to
      >log in to the blogging service. I don't know how to do it. Can someone
      >help?

      Notetab can surely edit the template. I'm not so sure about displaying it
      though. If the template contains scripting such as PHP or ASP, the only way
      you can "run" it on your local machine is if you have the language in
      question and a web server installed. If it's plain vanilla HTML/CSS/JS any
      browser can display it.

      You may want to sign up for the HTML list and post the URL to the template
      (or paste a snip of it in the email) there so we can see what it looks like.
      <mailto:ntb-HTML-Subscribe@...>

      Lotta