ASCII Text transfer from NTP to other formats

  • Roman Korol
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2006
      When I do Select -->Copy text in NTP (I refer to ordinary ASCII text),
      and then paste it into Yahoo Mail, I lose the blank spaces that separate
      my paragraphs.

      I overcome this by doubling the space betweeen paragraphs in NTP. Then,
      only one space appears in Yahoo. But that is an awkward method and
      there has to be a better way. Can anyone help?