Re: [NTB] can notepad upload files onto server?

  • fw7oaks
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 16, 2006
      Since this isn't really a Notetab problem I took the liberty of forwarding
      the question to the 'Off-Topic' list where I have replied.

      If your are not a member of the 'Off-Topic' Group here's the link to join

      ntb-OffTopic-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      I trust/hope that you & Jody will approve with this course of action.

      --fw