temp replacing notetabPro with light version

  • Dave Mainwaring
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2006
      Recently a disc crash did-in my files and my copy of note tab Pro
      (registered version) along with my regiostration information. I had
      used the NTP to replace MS Notepad.

      When I viewed the source in Eudora email the (text) content was opened in NTP.

      I jave obtained note tab light and I am using it to finish a project
      before I see what has to be done about getting NTB (hope I don't have
      to pay again).

      In the mean time I get error message "Invalid Menu Handle" which I
      think is due to MS XP Pro not finding the NoteTabPro program when I
      try to look at Eudora content for hidden HTML content.

      Can anyone tell me how to replace MS Notpad with NoteTab light and
      if this will associate TXT files appropriately?

      Thanks
      Dave Mainwaring
    • Don - htmlfixit.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2006
        Dave Mainwaring wrote:
        > Recently a disc crash did-in my files and my copy of note tab Pro
        > (registered version) along with my regiostration information. I had
        > used the NTP to replace MS Notepad.
        >
        > When I viewed the source in Eudora email the (text) content was opened in NTP.
        >
        > I jave obtained note tab light and I am using it to finish a project
        > before I see what has to be done about getting NTB (hope I don't have
        > to pay again).
        >
        > In the mean time I get error message "Invalid Menu Handle" which I
        > think is due to MS XP Pro not finding the NoteTabPro program when I
        > try to look at Eudora content for hidden HTML content.

        If you write Jody directly he will get you a replacement key I believe.
        In the meantime use light and select the try full version option. I
        think replacement is sometimes difficult but open notetab and do the
        association in thier I think. There are some prior threads on this issue.
      • Dave Mainwaring
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 14, 2006
          Found solution :-)

          went to control panel