Re: [NTB] Brand New User

  • Gerry Fisher
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2006
      Tim,
      First you should download and install the NoteTAB Free edition. Then Start by examining the included extensive help file. It covers most of the things need to get you started. It also contains many references to outside sources for additional information. Secondly, you should spent some time on the NoteTab website as it also is a source for much additional information and help in learning the ins-&-outs of NoteTAB.
      Hope this helps--Joining the GROUP was a good first step.
      gf

      "Timothy J. Hayes, Psy.D." <timothj1@...> wrote: Help!

      I am looking for resources to understand what notetab is and how to
      start using it.

      I have only used word processors in the past. I tend to be good at
      learning programs intuitively. I don't yet have a grasp of what
      notetab does and how to use it.

      I have a friend who strongly recommends that I learn the program so
      that I can help him refine some of his clip libraries.

      Where do I start to understand this program?

      Is there a tutorial?

      Thanks in advance for any help.