Re: [NTB] Settings not updated in XP limited user accounts

  • dave
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 11 5:24 AM
      Hi
      do your font settings stay put these are also in the fpr file something like
      below

      own.txt=64;0;1;0;122;0;.5;0;0;0;10;Lucida Console;;0

      a limited user would always be blocked from the registry , I would think the
      ini would be ok though , you have checked the fpr file and had a look a the
      ini file both in the notetab folder ?
      THANKYOU DAVE M