Re: [NTB] input attributes

  • Kerry Coates
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2006
      Sorry, Judy, I thought I was on the right list. I will go over there.
      I am using CSE Validator Standard. I copied the clip in the last e-mail
      I sent so everyone could read it and make some sense of it to me. The clip
      was of no use to me since I did not understand it.
      Thanks for your help though!

      Kerry Coates
      Visit all my websites!
      http://www.GilaMountainDulcimers.com