Re: [NTB] Re: How to move NTP to new computer?

  • Kerry Coates
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2006
      If you don't have your setup file, then contacting customer service might
      get you the information you need. They might be able to find you with your
      e-mail address or snail mail address or something. Good luck!

      Kerry Coates
      Visit all my websites!
      http://www.GilaMountainDulcimers.com
      http://www.Amazing-Health-Products.com