Re: [NTB] How to move quicklist to left side of screen?

  • loro
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
      Hi Clueless,

      Nice to see you again. :-)

      >I've hunted through the help files regarding the Quiklist, but can't
      >seem to find the trick to moving it from the right side of the screen
      >to the left side where I used to have it.

      Go to View | Options, the Clipbook tab. Uncheck "Dock Left Side". That will
      make the clipbook and the quicklist windows change place.

      Lotta
    • dave
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2006
        Hi
        try going to options clipbook and tick move to right side your quicklist
        should be on the left.
        THANKYOU DAVE M

        > I've hunted through the help files regarding the Quiklist, but can't
        > seem to find the trick to moving it from the right side of the screen
        > to the left side where I used to have it.

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • dave
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2006
          Hi
          How far have you gotten sofar ,you will have to move your favorites and
          clipbooks as well .
          THANKYOU DAVE M