How to move quicklist to left side of screen?

  • Clueless in Seattle
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
      I've hunted through the help files regarding the Quiklist, but can't
      seem to find the trick to moving it from the right side of the screen
      to the left side where I used to have it.
    • loro
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
        Hi Clueless,

        Nice to see you again. :-)

        >I've hunted through the help files regarding the Quiklist, but can't
        >seem to find the trick to moving it from the right side of the screen
        >to the left side where I used to have it.

        Go to View | Options, the Clipbook tab. Uncheck "Dock Left Side". That will
        make the clipbook and the quicklist windows change place.

        Lotta
      • dave
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2006
          Hi
          try going to options clipbook and tick move to right side your quicklist
          should be on the left.
          THANKYOU DAVE M

          > I've hunted through the help files regarding the Quiklist, but can't
          > seem to find the trick to moving it from the right side of the screen
          > to the left side where I used to have it.

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • dave
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2006
            Hi
            How far have you gotten sofar ,you will have to move your favorites and
            clipbooks as well .
            THANKYOU DAVE M