Re: [NTB] startup defaults NoteTab Pro

  • dave
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hi
      I have lost track a little, but what should happen is program starts with
      the default setting you then set the options that you want and these are
      saved as the program closes and writes to the ini ,do any other programs
      behave this way.
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2006
        Dave wrote:
        > I have lost track a little, but what should happen is program starts
        with
        > the default setting you then set the options that you want and these
        are
        > saved as the program closes and writes to the ini ,do any other
        programs
        > behave this way.
        > THANKYOU DAVE M

        It now works as you describe it. In the meantime I switched (being
        admin) to using the registry and then switched back (being restricted
        user) to an .ini file in a custom folder and suddenly it works. Maybe
        a reboot was necessary somewhere? Anyway, thanks for replying.

        -- Nik