Re: [NTB] Notetab Lite 4.95 won't save position on XP

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2006
      Matt wrote:
      > I have checked 'Save Position' but the program does not. There hasn't
      > been a new version in ages so I'm not hopeful. Is there a fix for this
      > annoying problem?

      Matt,

      I don't use Lite but in Pro, along with checking the 'Save Position'
      option you can right-click the Title bar and choose 'Save Window State'
      from the context drop down. If that is one of the choices the NoteTab
      Window should open in the same position afterward.

      ºvº
      06.03.30_06.47
      -Newspaper HeadLine...
      "Miners Refuse to Work after Death"