notetab pro not saving preferences

  • Nadine Mondestin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16 5:55 AM
      NoteTab Pro is not reopening my files from sessions to sessions or saving
      modifications I've made to Options or Toolbars. I'm using is on a Windows XP
      Professional machine where I'm a user without administrative privileges (I'm
      thinking that may be one of the reasons why it's not saving my settings). Is
      there any way to fix this issue?

      Thanks in advance for your help!

      Nadine

      --