Re: [NTB] Re: Bug: ^P different in replace between Pro/Light/Standard ?

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 15, 2006
      Hi All,

      Please take this over to the Clips list. TIA
      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      Happy Clip'n!

      Convert your eMail programs... Aid4Mail: http://www.fookes.us/aid4mail

      Freeware and Shareware; some seamleesly integrates with NoteTab:
      http://www.sojourner.us/software

    • Don - htmlfixit.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 15, 2006
        > Since ^P is [supposedly] a carriage return/line feed pair (^C^L) have
        > you tried using those instead of ^P? When testing in PRO, using them
        > totogether produces an extra line, while using either ^C or ^L
        > produces the same results as ^P.

        Good idea Jim,

        Tried it ... same result exactly in light as using ^P ... does not
        replace the return character. That gives me another idea though that
        will be faster ... hmmm.

        I tried highlight all and join line. That did make it all on one line,
        but the phantom return then becomes a space. I then replaced all spaces
        (I have no spaces in the file/data I am working on) and I did it must
        faster than my line by line replace. This is flat out a bug in notetab
        -- I am convinced.

        Don