Re: [NTB] Getting tabs to match notepad?

  • dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2006
      Hi
      If you are using notetab std it's tabs are not standard you set then any
      size you want
      I do not use pro but I think you have a choose between fixed and variable
      tabs.
      I would think that notepad would use a fixed tab i.e. tab key do not know
      size ,font size does nothing.
      Have you tried loading all documents in to notetab and doing a find /
      replace ?
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2006
        Yeah, I'm using Notetab standard. I'm confused as to what a find and replace
        would do since I want to keep them as tabs... I tried messing with the tab
        size, and that didn't do anything...

        Thanks!

        -Matt

        _____

        > I'm trying to replace Notepad with Notetab, but I have a bunch of
        > files that used to be edited with Notetab and use tabs to align text.
        > I can't get NoteTab to match the tab size... I tried switching the
        > font to the Notepad font (Lucida console). I tried adjusting the tab
        > size, but that didn't seem to do anything. I set it to 20 characters,
        > and my document looked the same. What can I do?
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > -Matt

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Computer
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+monitoring+software&w1=Compute
        r+monitoring+software&w2=Computer+software+industry&w3=Computer+and+internet
        +software&c=3&s=102&.sig=lOiAmQq_vYqBXp5J_utRLw> monitoring software

        Computer
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+software+industry&w1=Computer+
        monitoring+software&w2=Computer+software+industry&w3=Computer+and+internet+s
        oftware&c=3&s=102&.sig=SfoRCj0IaMg6M_vD5PW3Gw> software industry

        Computer
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+and+internet+software&w1=Compu
        ter+monitoring+software&w2=Computer+software+industry&w3=Computer+and+intern
        et+software&c=3&s=102&.sig=634_9g5FaI4DxzifRFCEQg> and internet software

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        on the web.

        _____