error message with Help

  • Michael Robertson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2006
      Whenever I select one of the three "Help" topics from the menu bar the following message is
      displayed:

      WARNING: The program file "noteTab.exe" appears to be corrupted. The damage
      may have been caused by an external program, faulty hardware, or a virus
      infection.

      Please check your computer and reinstall NoteTab.

      I have downloaded a new zip file and reinstalled NoteTab. The warning is still displayed.
      The program seems to perform normally, I can edit and save files. I am using NoteTab 4.95
      freeware on WinXP SP2. What is wrong?

      --
      Michael Robertson
      Oceanside CA USA