Note Tab Pro & Windows Note Tab.

  • john16452001
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      Hello I am new to this list and would like some help with Note Tab
      Pro please. I have elected to have Note Tab Pro replace the windows
      note tab,however, when I as a program to open a text page that would
      normally be opened in Windows note tab and should now be opened in
      Note Tab Pro Nothing happens.

      Is there a registry key I can change to make this happen. I am using
      Windows 2000 Pro + Sp4 and all updates.

      Thank you.