Invitation to Bid for a Clip Job

  • schendera
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hello

      I am a freelancer from Germany.

      I need a Clip for Notetab that sums up my working hours and expenses
      for a client during a month following some basic rules.

      My knowledge of Clip Programming is insuffient for that job. For an
      experienced Clip Programmer it might be a routine job.

      Please send me a quote if you are interested in that job.

      I have prepared a typical client report (RTF ) containing all
      possible cases. I have also prepared a second RTF file with detailed
      descriptions of all cases.

      I know that a RTF file has to be converted to TXT before a Clip can
      run. This can be easily done with this RTF. It is a mere list.

      Please contact me via PM and I will send you both files.

      Thank you for your assistance.

      Regards
      Harald Schendera