C source code

  • rps774
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      As far as I can see it is not possible to use the NoteTab outline
      functions on C source code but a very small change would enable this
      valuable function.

      For the H= tags I can precede with /* but for the header line I cannot
      do this. I would just like NoteTab to accept as a valid heading line

      //= V4 Outline MultiLine NoSorting TabWidth=30

      instead of (or in addition to)

      = V4 Outline MultiLine NoSorting TabWidth=30

      Why not make the header line indicator (= or //= on first line) a
      configurable string?

      Peter Seaman