MRUs and lic no queries for NoteTabPro

  • John Fitzsimons
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26 3:26 PM
      Hi,

      I am using someone else's computer to do some HTML using NoteTab
      Pro. Because there isn't a licensed copy installed on their machine I
      am using my copy on a USB drive. That is fine BUT when I return the
      next day my "reopen" list has cleared.

      (A) Is there a way to save the most recently used files list when
      using a USB drive ?

      (B) As I have old files (taking up space) in my NTP folder it would
      probably be better for me to do a "fresh" install on my USB drive. Is
      there a quick/easy way for me to find my licence number ?

      Any help appreciated. :-)

      Regards, John.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26 7:54 PM
        Hi John,

        You might try using the Favorites feature and just make a
        Favorites and then the Add All Documents command. You can write
        me at Jody@... for license information.

        >I am using someone else's computer to do some HTML using NoteTab
        >Pro. Because there isn't a licensed copy installed on their machine I
        >am using my copy on a USB drive. That is fine BUT when I return the
        >next day my "reopen" list has cleared.
        >
        >(A) Is there a way to save the most recently used files list when
        >using a USB drive ?
        >
        >(B) As I have old files (taking up space) in my NTP folder it would
        >probably be better for me to do a "fresh" install on my USB drive. Is
        >there a quick/easy way for me to find my licence number ?
        >
        >Any help appreciated. :-)

        See ya in the funnies,
        Jody Adair, Prov. 15:15

        http://www.clean-funnies.com
      • dave
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27 4:14 AM
          Hi
          All you have to do is to save you notetab.ini file on the USB drive and when
          you open it next load the ini you saved before .
          THANKYOU DAVE M