MRUs and lic no queries for NoteTabPro

  • John Fitzsimons
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2006
      Hi,

      I am using someone else's computer to do some HTML using NoteTab
      Pro. Because there isn't a licensed copy installed on their machine I
      am using my copy on a USB drive. That is fine BUT when I return the
      next day my "reopen" list has cleared.

      (A) Is there a way to save the most recently used files list when
      using a USB drive ?

      (B) As I have old files (taking up space) in my NTP folder it would
      probably be better for me to do a "fresh" install on my USB drive. Is
      there a quick/easy way for me to find my licence number ?

      Any help appreciated. :-)

      Regards, John.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2006
        Hi John,

        You might try using the Favorites feature and just make a
        Favorites and then the Add All Documents command. You can write
        me at Jody@... for license information.

        >I am using someone else's computer to do some HTML using NoteTab
        >Pro. Because there isn't a licensed copy installed on their machine I
        >am using my copy on a USB drive. That is fine BUT when I return the
        >next day my "reopen" list has cleared.
        >
        >(A) Is there a way to save the most recently used files list when
        >using a USB drive ?
        >
        >(B) As I have old files (taking up space) in my NTP folder it would
        >probably be better for me to do a "fresh" install on my USB drive. Is
        >there a quick/easy way for me to find my licence number ?
        >
        >Any help appreciated. :-)

        See ya in the funnies,
        Jody Adair, Prov. 15:15

        http://www.clean-funnies.com
      • dave
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2006
          Hi
          All you have to do is to save you notetab.ini file on the USB drive and when
          you open it next load the ini you saved before .
          THANKYOU DAVE M