compiled help

  • dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2006
      Hi
      I have downloaded IE7 and there may be a problem with .chm files in notetab
      ,when you open it fine and click on book it works .book opens and click on a
      command and can not find page ,this all worked with IE6 ??

      THANKYOU DAVE M
    • rpdooling
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
        Dave,

        Same here. The Clip Script Help Index will not display, even when I
        have my default browser as FireFox. I too downloaded IE7.

        Here we go?

        Anybody else seeing this?

        Thanks,

        rpd