Re: [NTB] start up

  • Bruce Meyers
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2006
      It would be easier to give you an answer if you would give a little information about what you do know - in the computer area - and what you want to do. I have been using NoteTab for five or six years and I know that I know only a small fraction of what there is to know, but I do know enough to use NoteTab to create a web site. Are you a real computer beginner or are you just a beginner with NoteTab? What do you hope to do? With that information someone may be able to direct you to the proper place to get started.
      If you already know something about html NoteTab can be a great tool. If you don't know much about html, it would be better to get a good book about it and start learning there. I can tell you what I believe is one of the best books about html if you write directly to me oldguy1166@... I won't give you any book names inside Yahoo groups.(Just a personal quirk).
      But if you send another message to the NoteTab group with some information, someone will point you in the right direction.

      freehuntfeelhunt <freehuntfeelhunt@...> wrote:
      I would be grateful for any one who can tell me where I can find some
      reference on how to start using NoteTab from scratch. Thanks

      Computer monitoring software Computer software industry Computer and internet software