Re: [NTB] Unable to edit .ini files

  • dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2006
      Hi
      you have not marked them read only by chance or they may be still active ??
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2006
        Check to be sure that the files are not marked as "READ ONLY", this is usually the cause of being unable to edit an '.ini' file.

        Wally Rankin
        KE4ISH, AAT4TG
        http://greenzap.com/ke4ish
        Join GreenZap and get $50 in web cash.