Re: [NTB] previewing - viewing

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      tabnewbie wrote:
      > Hello everyone,
      >
      > Just like my name says, I am a newbie with notetab along with the fact
      > I am building my first website.
      >
      > Can anyone tell me how I can view/preview the results of the images,
      > etc I have built with html using notetab light (html - another new
      > challenge for me!)? Do I have to save the data to some special place
      > or in a specific format?
      >
      > I love how easy notetab has made things for me! Now, I just need to
      > know how to get the results of my efforts.
      >
      > Mike

      Have a look at this Mike, it might help get you started:
      http://www.bestfoot.com/notetab/html/index.shtml

      Then to view a page, usually just save it with an extension html and
      then hit f8 or shift+f8 and you should see your page in a browser.

      Don
    • loro
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
        Hello and welcome

        >Just like my name says, I am a newbie with notetab along with the fact
        >I am building my first website.
        >
        >Can anyone tell me how I can view/preview the results of the images,
        >etc I have built with html using notetab light (html - another new
        >challenge for me!)? Do I have to save the data to some special place
        >or in a specific format?

        Not in any special place, but you need to save as .html.

        On the Tools menu you find "View In Browser" and "Other Browser". Those
        options will send the focused document to the browsers of your choice
        either the document is saved or not (a temp doc is created if not saved).
        You set the browsers to use at View | Options | Internet.

        You can also have buttons for this on the toolbar. If you don't see them,
        right-click on the toolbar and choose Properties. There you can choose what
        buttons you want to show.

        Lotta