Re: [NTB] Cursor

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2006
      Hi Jock,

      >>Note Tab Pro v4.95/np (full). Windows XP Home SP2.<
      >
      >Cursor position.
      >
      >If I leave Note Tab on the screen and bring up another
      >application on top of it, the cursor position in Note Tab is
      >lost. I.e. Note Tab takes the position of the cursor in the other
      >application or takes some other cursor position unrelated to
      >either application.
      >
      >Is this normal behaviour?
      >
      >This does not happen if I have two or more files open in Note
      >Tab, and it doesn't happen if I minimise both applications and
      >bring up the applications one at a time.

      I've never seen that happen before either. I have heard of
      strange things like that happening in Std/Light and can sometimes
      be fixed with a new riched32.dll. Pro does not use that input
      control though. Is it possible that you have other programs
      running that are perhaps trying to steal the focus and you are
      actually getting a click in the program during times like that
      causing it to look like the cursor has moved on its own? I think
      I am looking at it backwards in my description, but perhaps
      NoteTab is trying to gain focus. I do not know of any standard
      feature that would do that, but perhaps a Clip running or maybe
      auto-save.

      Happy Tab'n,