Not clear on which list to use for basic questions about how to use clips

  • ken winston caine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2006
      Hi Jody:

      Is this the right list for my basic "how do I install and execute a
      clip in Notetab" questions? Or am I supposed to post them on the
      Clips list.

      I appreciate that you have many specialized lists devoted to Notetab.

      The description on the homepage for this group suggests that the
      Clips list is more about writing/editing clips than about learning
      how to actually use them.

      I so rarely believe that I am even up to speed as a "basic" user of
      Notetab after all these years and so tend to post what I perceive to
      be "basic" questions here.

      Let me know if I need to take these basic questions to another list.

      kwc