Re: [NTB] Trying to figure out how to install and use a clip

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 27, 2006
      ken winston caine wrote:

      > Maybe I need to go to a different forum to pursue this. Jody will
      > let me know, I'm sure.
      >
      > The clips do indeed show at the bottom of my Notetab screen. But
      > when I click on them, they do nothing (or at least nothing that I
      > can perceive).

      Okay, when you click on the button a window to the left should open I think.
      You can also open this by using the f4 button and then going to the
      library you want with the drop down menu near the top of this new pane.

      When you are in the right library in this pane at the left, then you
      need to double click on the clip name shown there that you want to run.
      That should actually do the job of running the clip.

      If we want to discuss mechanics of clips there is a clips email list for
      the more extended discussion.