sorry. think i double-posted. we'll see when yahoo catches its breath.

  • ken winston caine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2006
      my post didn't show up and i assumed i had clicked on "post" instead
      of "send" as i sometimes do and which results in the post not showing
      up.

      but since the second attempt didn't show up either, and i *definitely*
      clicked on "send" that time, i'm suspecting that i posted the same
      message twice. apologies.

      kwc