Re: Differentiating two separate installations

  • ericbj@club-internet.fr
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 19, 2006
      "rpdooling" <rpdooling@...> wrote:

      > eric> However amongst the welter of tabs of
      > open files, the key
      > eric> OTL files take a time to find.
      >
      > This thread is giving me a headache. If you go
      > to Options | Tab Bar and put a check in "Show
      > File Extension" you can SEE in the tab that
      > it's an OTL file, so how can it "take a time to
      > find" the otl files in the welter of open
      > files?
      >
      > rpd

      Thanks.

      I have always had NoteTab show the extensions.

      What I mean by "a long time" is perhaps only a
      few seconds to look amongst maybe 40 tabs. But
      it gets tedious after a while. My personal
      preference is to see at a glance, without any
      clickings or key-strokes.

      Hope this explains the matter.

      Regards,
      ericbj